Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreement
This Confidentiality Agreement is made and agreed to by Mazili Hotel Group Investment Brokerage Company (Broker) and the perspective Client and or its affiliates (“Company ” or Individual”) (Client) relating to and for the purpose of evaluating a potential acquisition, investment.
The Client agrees, in consideration of the covenants and agreements contained herein, as follows:
- Client will not disclose, permit the disclosure of release, disseminate or transfer any information obtained hereunder to any person or entity.
- This agreement applies to all information received from owner or its broker, now or in the future, which is not readily available to the general public.
- Client understands that all information shall be deemed confidential. All information shall be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the potential sale of the property presented by broker.
- Client shall not contact directly any persons concerning the property other than the broker herein. Such persons include Owner, employees and owner’s representative.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida.
- Client acknowledge that Mazili Hotel Group is the only broker involved in connection with the proposed transaction.
- Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party may not be copied or reproduced by the Recipient (Client) without the Disclosing Party’s prior written consent. Any such permitted copies will be considered Confidential Information.
- Breach of this Agreement or any use of Broker’s marketing, strategy or execution will cause irreparable harm to Broker, and therefore Broker shall be entitled to specific performance and injunctive and other equitable relief as a remedy for any such breach in addition to all monetary remedies, including reimbursement of reasonable attorneys’ fees to enforce this Agreement, available at law or in equity, which Company or Individual hereby consents to.
- This Agreement is effective as of the earlier of the date on which it is executed by recipient parties (Client) and the date on which Confidential Information Broker’s first disclosed for the purpose described above, and will continue until terminated by disclosing party.
- The persons agreeing to the terms and agreement of this confidentiality agreement represent that they have the authority to bind the party for whom they sign.